Sociotown Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sociotown Bugs

Hey Chris, here are some bugs that I hope you can fix.

1. Ghosts and Candycorn from Halloween in the park
    2. The chat is super hard to type with in-game (slow to respond to the keys pressed”
    Thanks
    Also are we going to be able to work at low-mart soon?

Would like to add onto the bugs I've found in ST,

When I fish, I have problems reeling them in, the arrow keys don't move up or down. But they move perfectly fine when it comes to lowering the fishing line in the water.

Another thing is if you will swap the items in the clothing stores such as Trendiiz, Low Mart or Gee Cue. Stuff have been sold out for awhile and not swapped out, only SOME items in the store get swapped but the rest stay the same.

I'm also wondering if you will bring the Treasure Hunt Event back on Tuesday?

Thank you!!!

Comment

Certain bugs I may not be able to fix, but I can remove the Ghosts from the town and bring the Treasure Hunt Event back on Tuesday. I'll also make sure to rotate out the sold out items in Trendiiz, Low-Mart, and Gee Cue. Let me know if there's any specific item, you'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Evans View Post
        Certain bugs I may not be able to fix, but I can remove the Ghosts from the town and bring the Treasure Hunt Event back on Tuesday. I'll also make sure to rotate out the sold out items in Trendiiz, Low-Mart, and Gee Cue. Let me know if there's any specific item, you'd like to see.
        Thank you for responding Chris! There's a few items I would like to see in Trendiiz, I would like to see the Ginger Double Cinnamon Bun Wig, Green Long Pig Tails and the military dress.

Comment

I was forced to exit the game with this pop up, now I cant log in? I repetitively applied my password for like multiple times and it still wont budge.
          What happened, is there some kind of maintenance?

Comment

Looks like trendizz wont load for me :/

Comment

Working...
            X