Change server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change server?

Hi guys, I was wondering if it was possible to change my game server. I'm on the east coast, USA, but when I login, it says my server is West Coast USA, so maybe that's why my game time is 3 hours off? In any case, what I want to do is have the correct local time on the game for me so it won't be so confusing trying to get to events & meet up with people.

Hi again! ^_^

I think we cant change the time? Sociotime is worldwide. In short we all have the same sociotime wherever we are.
    Im from the Philippines, its 11:11PM and its 8:11AM sociotime, so its hours late for mine.

Comment

I know your time very well because I have a good friend in the Philippines from Onverse! Yeah, my time is 3 hours later than game time.

Comment

Originally posted by pixelzapper View Post
        I know your time very well because I have a good friend in the Philippines from Onverse! Yeah, my time is 3 hours later than game time.
        Hi Pixelzapper!

Unfortunately you won't be able to change servers to change the game time! The idea is that the game is run entirely on one timezone for realism, so it'd be going against that to have more than one server and more than one game time, otherwise people can simply switch servers to the game time that suits them and overall it starts spreading out what is already a small playerbase! Regardless of the game time, Sociotown currently only has one server because it's still in its beta stages and at the moment there's not enough demand to warrant another server.

Hopefully that answers your questions a bit!

Comment

• pixelzapper
          pixelzapper commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, thanks, that makes sense. I really hope it is still in development because it has such great potential!
      Working...
      X